Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take A.I.M - New Irish Airsoft Magazine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Youve alot of impressing to do on me yet Take aim, if your to get a designated stack in my cupboard :P

Your at this point, randomly yet carefully, put on my desk :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

800 mags DOC :eek: wel i heard thats small compared to the collection of mags you keep under your bed ;) i heard that collection got so big at one stage you burnt your arse on the light bulb :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

A.I.M wrote: »
    800 mags DOC :eek: wel i heard thats small compared to the collection of mags you keep under your bed ;) i heard that collection got so big at one stage you burnt your arse on the light bulb :D:D:D:D

ROFLMAO

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

havent actually read the mag yet but i saw the cover last night, looks vety professional lads., :) the ghosts look the biz on there., ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

DOC!
    Get a grip ya nut bar!

Why are ya keeping that gear!?!?

Another great issue lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ghostwarrior

so who still has these in stock... turns outi need a few spare copys for my ego... aherm, i mean family

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

I have a few copies in stock

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

so who still has these in stock... turns outi need a few spare copys for my ego... aherm, i mean family

Eirsoft had some in stock earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Hey guys,
    Would you have any problem if we scanned the nice blueprint of the HRTA site you did in the last issue and posted it up on the Gulf War Milsim thread for the participants to use on Sunday? Don't want to infringe on any copyright issues! Thanks!

Lads - any sign of the new issue of the mag?!! You did say it would be out at the start of April...:)

Edit: What happened to your website??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

There's a rumour the Viper Squad didn't get put on the full front cover.

They must be righting that wrong thus the delay.

or they're...

...dead?

yes lads issue 4 was released today and no the vipers did'nt get the full cover :)

yes lads issue 4 was released today and no the vipers did'nt get the full cover :)

Great news - thanks (about the magazine I mean - not that the Vipers didn't get the front cover!!);)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

will have to pick up my copy today and thanks for pulling my name out in the draw last month hopefully the same thing will happen this month :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Just got this months issue and it look great;);) well done lads on another great issue:):)

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 pistolakilla

What's up with the hatred on the vipers ? Worst article I just read in the latest eddition of AIM seems to be a different days event ye were reporting on cause thats not how it went down ,,, as for the bio's on team members cut and paste much ,,,,, dont bother responding to this with irate responses man the **** up and come see me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

well people at last we got a web site up and running its not finished yet but i've put a few galleries in there and a lot of pics that did'nt go to print

well people at last we got a web site up and running its not finished yet but i've put a few galleries in there and a lot of pics that did'nt go to print

Great - I was wondering where the website had gone! Looks good - the galleries are a great idea as are the copies of the reviews from the mag. I assume the 'Maintenance' part will be reproductions of the maintenence sections from the mag?
    Latest issue of the mag rocks too - 64 pages of RELEVANT airsoft stuff! Keep up the good work guys (and I had better win the competition this month!!:pac:)

yep the maintenance sections will be on there soon , glad you like the new issue its nice to get some good feedback :) and keep entering the competitions ya never know your luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

a little off topic but is there another Take AIM cup bein organised?

• Advertisement

yes we are goin to run the cup every six months the next will take place the august bank holiday and will be a two day event hope to see ya there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

Whats your Web address ???

takeaim.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

yes we are goin to run the cup every six months the next will take place the august bank holiday and will be a two day event hope to see ya there ;)

excellent, we'll be well up for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Sonic_Goose

any way i can get my hands on this new magizane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

any way i can get my hands on this new magizane

You could go and buy it ;). They're on sale in Easons and most airsoft shops and some sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

There only in Eason in dublin, right?

their available from easons north and south ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Any chance you could be just a tiny bit specific at the least:pac: What about Easons in Tralee?

• Advertisement

yes they should have it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement