Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take A.I.M - New Irish Airsoft Magazine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Brilliant, I'll check tomorrow..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Just finished reading issue 4 and hats off to you for another great issue. Particularly liked the ICS M16 review and looking forward to the next issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

In Topaz in Swords too

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Issue 4 up to your usual high standard. Photography in particular looks top notch. Well done.
    E.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

well done and yet another fine example this time round lads, that cover is class leading too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Easons in Tralee only get 1 in, and its reserved.:( I'll just order it online...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭voodoo1

Excellent work lads. Every issue get's better and better. :cool:
    And tell Daniel that the dual wielding was badly needed ( operation new dawn article ).....
    it was 5-1 odds. And we needed every bit of help we could get!:D

Easons in Tralee only get 1 in, and its reserved.:( I'll just order it online...

My mate works in easons in ballina..... i asked him to get it in for me and he
    did not a bother! just ask them to order extra copies. Trust me they will sell.
    up here there are like 5 copies on sale and they are all sold on the day they
    come in!!!:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

they should be getting more than 1 i'll have to look into that but if you request it they will get it for you no problem ,or you can get it online from our site or most airsoft retailers

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

just got your mag in tesco in newbridge co kildare and i look the dogs thanks lads ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

great mag AGAIN lads!!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Lads just wondering is the mag available in the west?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

I got issue 4 on sunday and what can I say...........its great.It was my first time gettin it too.I was really impressed......thanks for a great magazine lads

I was just wondering what will be the selection process for the team's to take
    part in the cup 2? Will it be enter we our team name in and you pick from hat.
    Or invite only?

this time round it is going to be a weekend event with a secure field for camping and we are hoping for at least 16 teams it will be held on the august bank holiday so if you have a team and would like to enter send me your captains contact details you can send them to me in a PM here on through our web site www.takeaim.ie
    location and other details will be given in a few weeks but its shaping up to be a good weekend ,thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

Hey Up Lads,
    If any of you have the time, these Dutch blokes are here and playing this weekend if you want an interview or whatever. Just giz a buzz. Ravey:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

I'm liking the new cover !

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

when is issue 5 in shops? cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Picked up issue 5 today. Excellent work lads. the quality and standardis top notch, better than AI imo. Keep up the brill work, cant wait for the next issue already

mower wrote: »
    when is issue 5 in shops? cheers.

its been available since tuesday mate hope you enjoy it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

must say lads another top issue, already looking forward to the next, Keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Jaya Van Maele

Nice magazine "too few pages" but i guess u will put more into the next Mag....Isue 4 was great brought it in tesco castlebar for 7euro!
    Oh and The price is a tiny Bit too high but hopefuly they,ll be cheaper in the next issue "if u get aroung too wrighting it and not playen killzone 2 all day haha"

Great Interview in the last magazine
    The one where u interview the repair man from MIA...
    Could u please do a review on the A&k M249 Saw Para
    "Since loads of people R in the market 4 it"
    NICE WO~RK LADS GREAT MAG U GOT THERE >AN HONOUR TO READ IT!

Sincerly Jaya

P.s Could I right 4 ur magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

as far as i know the a&k mk249 is featured on their website www.takeaim.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Isue 4 was great brought it in tesco castlebar

I bought in teco castlebar also. Its great to see it all the way down here!

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

hey lads just got the latest issue...correct me if im wrong but wasnt TEAM ATS supposed to be either of the last two issues for the team profile...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Really good mag.. Can't wait to get the next one (suppose to be very good) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 boom-headshot

can u get dem in easons?

yes they are available in easons mate

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

as i said a great mag but i would prefer if you highlighted the really great airsoft sites in dublin like rathbeggan and redbarn both of these sites are heads above the rest

how can you regard fingal as a good site its full of horse poo and looks like a knackers camp sorry bren but it really needs improving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,107 ✭✭✭moggser

as i said a great mag but i would prefer if you highlighted the really great airsoft sites in dublin like rathbeggan and redbarn both of these sites are heads above the rest

how can you regard fingal as a good site its full of horse poo and looks like a knackers camp sorry bren but it really needs improving

i've not been to fingal yet but that was uncalled for if its pants dont go back
    but dont go slagging them off like that publicly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement