Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Photo's on a DVD - Music??

• 15-10-2008 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is in the correct place or not.....

Shot a few pictures at a friends wedding and I have quite a few - sticking them on a disc for them, but decided that I'd do up a nice lil DVD so they can hang onto it as its presented half way decently - by no means pro photos or layout for the DVD - but thought they might appreciate it - shots their photographer wouldnt have got of people during the whole day!
    I have the pictures done - but just wanted to put some music to it!!

I have aready put in their 1st dance song - can anyone recommend some decent songs that I could put on it??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Well I've used Al Green's Let's Stay Together a few times.
    Good song and lyrically very apt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Was considering it!!

Any others people???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

You would probably get more suggestions if you post this in the music forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Curran wrote: »
    Not sure if this is in the correct place or not.....

Shot a few pictures at a friends wedding and I have quite a few - sticking them on a disc for them, but decided that I'd do up a nice lil DVD so they can hang onto it as its presented half way decently - by no means pro photos or layout for the DVD - but thought they might appreciate it - shots their photographer wouldnt have got of people during the whole day!
    I have the pictures done - but just wanted to put some music to it!!

I have aready put in their 1st dance song - can anyone recommend some decent songs that I could put on it??

Cheers

A few that come to mind:

I do I do I do - Abba.

Better - Tom Baxter

Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet

The Power Of Love - Jennifer Rush

From This Moment - Shania Twain

Amazed - Lone Star

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

what software did you use?

• Advertisement
Advertisement