Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugg boots

• 15-10-2008 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, where in Ennis can I get real ugg boots?

Thanks
    xAingealx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Haven't a clue. Try asking some kid on the street. Every girl under 18 seems to be wearing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

Every girl under 18 seems to be wearing them.

Watch out for that jail bait...could end u up in trouble ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Watch out for that jail bait...could end u up in trouble ;)
    Good defense though, "Excuse me could you tell me where you got your boots?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

if they're not in ennis, schuh and the surf shop in limerick city usually have them I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

Buy them online, a lot cheaper and a better selection. The ones all the young ones are wearing would be fake, you can notice it when they are worn down on one side.

• Advertisement

Ennis townie slang dictates we call them junior box rather than jail bait.

I've just been reliably informed by the hip young things that fake Uggs aka Fuggs are the new Uggs.

You heard it here first.

I've just been reliably informed by the hip young things....

...playing with fire, mate.....you are playing with fire...;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

...playing with fire, mate.....you are playing with fire...;)
    Blue uniform safe(ish), green uniform RUN MAN RUN

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Actually, I saw a sign for them up in a shop, dunno what it's called though. It's in the Abbey street car park accrss from the library bar and beside Abbey newsagents. But being a guy, I didn't go into a girls clothes shop for your benefit, a girl I don't actually know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 apple29

Hi,
    Lily's Boutique on Abbey Street carpark in Ennis stocks the real UGG boots.

Advertisement