Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRM Free Mp3-Where to buy?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Seems online music is going the DRM-Free way at last but you still cant get it in ireland?.

Play.com have started but there Uk only.
    Amazon US only

So where can you buy DRM free music legally?

I have been using I-tunes but the hassle with the protected music you buy and converting them to Mp3 is just a pain. Screw I-tunes i want my music in the Mp3 Format.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

www.7Digital.ie is yer man

Good range of tracks on it

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

thanks alot man at last DRM free music!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There is an option on iTunes for some songs. It costs more and they really don't like to talk about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Robbo wrote: »
    There is an option on iTunes for some songs. It costs more and they really don't like to talk about it.

Bah hate I-Tunes really i used to buy from i-tunes then convert to mp3 using a program called noteburner it only works on vista 32/xp 32 and its a pain to do.

Advertisement