Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change machines in Galway

Options
  • 15-10-2008 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I seen that they have a change machine in Dunnes Terryland and I went over there tonight to change my big bag of change so I could go out tomorrow night as the funds at the moment wouldnt be very plentiful.

Im just wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere else in Galway that has one of these change machines.

Your help would be most appreciated as it make a poor student like myself very happy and intoxicated tomorrow night.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Joyces Supermaket Knocnacarra have one.

Read the small print; the machine 'takes' a 9% share of your funds.

I suggest that you count it into money banks and bring it to the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Anywhere closer to town. Dont know if Ill be able to get out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

There's also one in Dunnes Westside, it charges about 9.5 per cent to do it!
    My friend is a busker..the advice is to count the shinies and save it for the pennies.

Be warned: it breaks (according to staff and personal experience) 'every 3rd time'... be sure the nice man with the key is around.

No 'sticky' coins so it says ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

And no foreign money just Euro's thats why it bloody breaks on us here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

there's one in the super valu on fr. griffin road too

• Advertisement
Advertisement