Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grind rates

Options
  • 15-10-2008 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Would anyone know what the going rates for leaving certificate grinds are in Galway (from experienced teachers)?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

dafunk wrote: »
    Would anyone know what the going rates for leaving certificate grinds are in Galway (from experienced teachers)?

I can't see any reason why they wouldn't be much the same as other parts of the country.
    One on one 40 euro an hour, group rates less.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

spurious wrote: »
    One on one 40 euro an hour

Are you reading this TristanPeter!? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

spurious wrote: »
    I can't see any reason why they wouldn't be much the same as other parts of the country.

Well I know that the going rate for qualified teachers in Dublin is 50 euro but in leitrum it's 30, or so I've been told so I guess it would vary .... ? Anyway. 40 makes sense. Cheers spurious!

Advertisement