Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sale v. Munster

Options
  • 16-10-2008 8:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

We will be in Limerick City on Sunday 19th Oct.

Where would be the best place to watch Sale v. Munster

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

Aside from the obvious, Thomond Park you could try Dolans on the Dock Road or the Sin Bin on the quays. Other rugby pubs are Fla's on Catherine St., or Corner Flag on Henry St (upper).

Hope you enjoy your stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

If you prefer a less packed to the hilt place then I suggest the Windmill Bar on upper Henry Street. You will get a good regular crowd in there and a nice pint to boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

phog wrote: »
    Aside from the obvious, Thomond Park you could try Dolans on the Dock Road or the Sin Bin on the quays. Other rugby pubs are Fla's on Catherine St., or Corner Flag on Henry St (upper).

Hope you enjoy your stay.

the match is actually being played in england..not thomond park! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

D-A-V-E wrote: »
    the match is actually being played in england..not thomond park! :p

Yes but the club bar will still be opened, though probably to members only.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Souness

I think Sextons on Henry street is the best rugby pub in Limerick, its where I'll be watching it in any case!

• Advertisement
Advertisement