Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "is it onsale anywhere yet" Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

Gamestop in Athlone said it is out at 6pm this evening.
    55euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

If only I had a car...

Any news on D15 area, I'd wholly appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Any word from a GAME or Xtravision?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Anyone here have any luck getting it in Cork yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

This is my best guess based on my call to gamestop.

Release date of 17th probably means that once a shop passes it's usual opening hours of 6pm then they count that as rolling into the next day and thus......they can sell these games after 6.

So all you got to say is that Gamestop Athlone is selling the game at 6pm this evening to get the ball rolling in your area. Simple!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Samsung

I got off the phone from gamestop in swords and the guy said that if other retailers start selling then they will start selling. He told me to ring after 6 and he would know more..

Xtravison saying the same about if other stores sell it. My mate is checking game now, I'd say tonight no doubt, since Xtravision are open till 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Not wait a few hours lads?

I can. But it'd be nice to have it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

I can. But I won't.

• Advertisement

Smegball wrote: »

Why wait when we can have it today?

Why even post that question?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Phoole

Samsung wrote: »
    Why wait when we can have it today?

Why even post that question?
    He's a FIFA fan and has his game already!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Mikey One

Smegball wrote: »

If i wanted to wait i'd of ordered off the internet and waited for delivery.:D

Phoole wrote: »
    He's a FIFA fan and has his game already!

Ahhh right...

Is that what trolling means?
    Lads just hanging around threads with no input or nothing good to say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Seriously every time there's a new post in this thread you guys are getting my hopes up only to crush them again.. how about no one posts till it's actually out? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

Kanney wrote: »
    Xtravison saying the same about if other stores sell it. My mate is checking game now, I'd say tonight no doubt, since Xtravision are open till 12.

Which xtravision/s are open until 12?! Hardly just for pro evo?

givyjoe81 wrote: »
    Which xtravision/s are open until 12?! Hardly just for pro evo?

Dude, Xtra Vision is a dvd/video store primarily. Evening is when most people rent movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

mine arrived this morning; gamesnash legendary service!

all's good so far except the squads are horrendously out of date - gravesen and riordan still at celtic and no crosas, these are not recent transfers!

Dude, Xtra Vision is a dvd/video store primarily. Evening is when most people rent movies.

Fair play on the ridiculously condoscending reply, i used to work there ffs.. i know what their main business function is.. i also know that none of my local stores or any of the ones i worked in or near NEVER usually open that late.:rolleyes:

theteal wrote: »
    mine arrived this morning; gamesnash legendary service!

all's good so far except the squads are horrendously out of date - gravesen and riordan still at celtic and no crosas, these are not recent transfers!

There is an update on the way..

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/details-on-pes-2009-update/

• Advertisement

First impressions Teal??

Fair play on the ridiculously condoscending reply, i used to work there ffs.. i know what their main business function is.. i also know that none of my local stores or any of the ones i worked in or near NEVER usually open that late.:rolleyes:
    Fair play on your ridiculously over sensitive nature. I was being 100% genuine in my answer. I wasn't trying to be smart. And how the hell was I supposed to know you used to work there. Christ.

Fair play on your ridiculously over sensitive nature. I was being 100% genuine in my answer. I wasn't trying to be smart. And how the hell was I supposed to know you used to work there. Christ.

Imagine someone told you that mcdonalds main function is to sell bleeding burgers?! You werent supposed to know but really isnt it obvious what they do?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

heh :D

Mine is in the "post" at the mo. Could arrive tonight. But the "post man" is running really late as his bike is only hitting 20Kbps max at the mo. All those "packages" weighting him down no doubt.

I'm sure as soon as he completes a few "deliveries" he'll speed up.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Do Mc Donalds sell burgers now? No way!

:pac:

Imagine someone told you that mcdonalds main function is to sell bleeding burgers?! You werent supposed to know but really isnt it obvious what they do?!
    I sincerely apoligise for upsetting you and for any offence I may have caused.

Nice.

I sincerely apoligise for upsetting you and for any offence I may have caused.

Perhaps you could make it up to me by telling me which xtravision is open til 12?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Kanney wrote: »
    First impressions Teal??

i've literally only played 1 match and as usual a slight bit of an adjustment with playing style to begin with - picking celtic probably doesnt help on that one. looks nice, plays nice and in fairness it's never going to be rubbish. several gentlemen bearing alcoholic treats are en route to begin the proper playtest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Its gone 6 o' clock...

Advertisement