Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official "is it onsale anywhere yet" Thread!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

ShaneU wrote: »
    It's going to be a lot cheaper than €55 in tesco tomorrow, mark my words. You'll all be gutted.

got it for 20 lids in xtra vision last night by trading in some old dross yea!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭murphman

BFassassin wrote: »
    Was this for xbox 360 or for the PS3?

Ps3, anyone buy it in tesco yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

In HMV its €50 for the PS3 and €53 for the 360.. gonna hold out for Tesco methinks.. is €48 confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

How much is it on the 360 in tescos does anyone know?
    If its €35 like fifa was then I might just get it.

mise wrote: »
    In HMV its €50 for the PS3 and €53 for the 360.. gonna hold out for Tesco methinks.. is €48 confirmed?

that's what label on shelf in tesco was priced at.. But game not scanning in their tils, so it might have a better price for limited time. Won't know until tesco sort scanning issue.. Rang a couple of limerick stores and same issue so far..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Just bought it online at Asda for about €35 as dont mind the wait.. Have Fifa to keep me occupied till it arrives

Funny thing . A friend rang HMV thismorning to ask if they had it in yet. At 10 30 they still didnt have it .

just got it for ps3. Smyths, childers road limerick. Traded in pro evo 08 and gran turismo prologue.. Actually got 1 cent voucher back, so didn't have to part with any cash. Happy days!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Bought it on the Ps3 in Xtravision this morning for €55 with the free ball Corrib shopping centre, Galway. Tesco didn't have any Ps3 copies, the did have 360 copies in a box but i don't know weather they were on sale yet or what price they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

HMV Swords have loads of copies for PS3 and 360. Bought mine just there for €50, along with Gotham Knight and There Will Be Blood on Bluray. I had €100 worth of vouchers. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭superweld

just rang tesco. it's €47.95 for the ps3. i didn't ask about 360 but i assume it's the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mccreesj

superweld wrote: »
    just rang tesco. it's €47.95 for the ps3. i didn't ask about 360 but i assume it's the same.

Advertisement in the Herald AM this morning said it is €47.95 for both PS3 and 360 until October 26.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Meh, only €7 cheaper, lame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Dirk_Diggler

ShaneU wrote: »
    It's going to be a lot cheaper than €55 in tesco tomorrow, mark my words. You'll all be gutted.

Hmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

ShaneU wrote:

We are all gutted that its not cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

ShaneU has been pretty good from what I've seen with letting us know what deals/prices are going with Tesco, so cut him a bit of slack if he gets it wrong once! €7.50 could be considered alot :P To a student €7.50 could be 3 pints of tennets :P

Advertisement