Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscar Rebels!

Options
  • 16-10-2008 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I know this is a bit of a funny one. I posted here a while back about my baby budgie, Oscar. He's settling in grand here, seems very happy and has the cutest little personality!

Except he won't get back in his freakin' cage!!!!! :o

Seriously, I usually let him out and about when I'm around so he can spread his wings a bit. Usually I've no bother getting him back into his cage but last night I let him out and I still can't get him back in.

He's found himself a nice little spot on the curtain rail, where he's singing and chattering away to himself.

Usually he flies down to me and lets me pick him up to go back in his cage. I was gone away for the last 3 dys (my friend took care of him for me) and lastnight was the first time I'd let him out in a few days.

I wonder is he sulking with me for leaving him with my friend? He seems happy, chirping away up there! But I have to get him back into his cage!!

Advertisement