Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Hard Disc Camcorders (Argos) - Advice please

Options
  • 16-10-2008 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi, I'm getting ready to buy my sister a Camcorder for her birthday. (Well, me and the rest of the family!) She wants one with a Hard Drive memory and I've come accross the Sony 40GB HDD/Hybird Handycam SR55. Does anyone have any experience of this model? Also it says I can use a Pro Duo Memory Stick... Is this a special type of stick? Is it very expensive? The price is €450 in Argos (Down from €550) which I thought sounded good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

The Memory Stick Pro Duo is just Sony's brand of memory card, and they're about the same price as any other. Just don't buy that in Argos, it's way cheaper on line from somewhere like mymeory.co.uk or various other sites.

The SR55 is €385 from Pixmania. Google and you might find it cheaper again.

Advertisement