Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

saints row 2 region free

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

How much do VG+ usually charge for shipping? Play-Asia have it for ~€39.70 with shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,620 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

How much do VG+ usually charge for shipping? Play-Asia have it for ~€39.70 with shipping.

play asia is cheaper then

the 45 euro i mentioned was for game and postage

but id still order it from VC+ faster postage for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

but id still order it from VC+ faster postage for me

How long does it usually take in your experience?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,620 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

How long does it usually take in your experience?

the last game i got, came in 3 days

i couldnt believe it either

all the way from canada

but besides that probable one off they have fast postage

the last game i got, came in 3 days

Jaysus!

I'll probably order from there in the future then, gonna buy Saints Row in town though cos i'm dying to play it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Dang if i had seen this. My dad was in Boston till wednesday :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,797 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Highly recommend videogamesplus.ca for their postage times. 3 days is usually how long it takes. I've gotten stuff from england and ireland that has taken longer to arrive. playasia though have them beaten on price but won't ship Sony products unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Nice one, ordered from them myself just now
    Could've got it from play-asia, but after so many positive experiences with VG+ it's hard to use anybody else.
    Had to deal with their support staff recently and they're totally on the ball as well (used my old postal address by mistake), absolutely top notch company to deal with!

Every second game that I order from play-asia turns up with a broken case...

Got this today, it kicks ass, I laughed a good few times at the humour in the game. a few bugs here and there but nothing to spoil my enjoyment!

Spraying sh1t all over cops was great craic! :D

Way more fun than..... you guessed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Class, I'll get it in NY in December:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, just to confirm 100%, I picked it up in Chicago during the week, and I played it today on my PAL 360... works perfectly (and its great fun).

Advertisement