Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Foam Mattress Double

• 16-10-2008 10:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good 4"6 memory foam mattress(medium/firm) for around €500.

I was out in Reid furniture yesterday doing my Goldilocks impression and loved mattress below ,but the nearly €900 price tag for mattress alone put me off.
    Jolina

Informed by silent night this is sold under another name to other suppliers i.e. Byron.

Can anyone recommend either a good memory foam mattress for around €500 or any online sites in Uk that may be more competitive.

Cheapest I have found so far is on ebay but none specify delivery to S.Ireland.

The Ultraflex Royal has been mentioned in previous posts just wondering if anyone has any opinions on this.

[URL=""][/URL]
    The Royal

Thanks,

Sharp.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

Hi I bought the Royal mattress from www.beds.ie and found it very good. Very comfortable and a good price as well. Plus they deliver the next day if you order before 2.00.

I have no association with this company only as a satisfied customer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sallymount

bought the byron from bestpricebeds.co.uk (5ft) just last week. they delivered to me in bray within a week. i saved almost half the money compared to clerys and beds.ie. well worth checking them out especially if you know the mattress you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

www.topsleep.co.uk

irish times had an article saying bed sale on in living in bray

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Thanks for all the replies.

Was going to go with bestpricebeds.co.uk 's update of the Byron the Neptune.

But after reading this thread on

Money saving expert

Its put me off.

I should be looking for a double sided pocket sprung / memory foam mattress.

The search continues, may head up to newry next weekend to the retail parks and have a look.

Thanks again for the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

http://www.mattress.ie/idaho-tranquility-seattle-double-mattress.html

I bought this one a couple of months ago, I love it.. I want to ditch my husband and marry it. The mattress never accuses me of snoring...

Not double sided, though, bear that in mind

• Advertisement
Advertisement