Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy Joomla Question

Options
  • 16-10-2008 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

It's an easy question but I can't find an answer - probably because I'm new to joomla and don't know how to phrase the question yet. Anyway:

I've created articles and menu items for the articles. When I click on the menu item the article is displayed without a menu. How do I get the articles to display the mainmenu. This is version 1.5.7 (on wamp).

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Did you try Extensions -> Module Manager -> MainMenu (or whatever your menu module is called)

In there there's an option to have it on all pages....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

stevire wrote: »
    Did you try Extensions -> Module Manager -> MainMenu (or whatever your menu module is called)

As above but make sure the

Menu Assignment is set to All or just the article's you want the main menu to show

00000001yh8.th.gifthpix.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

That's the one - I knew it would be easy. Thanks.

Advertisement