Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Control Helicopter

Options
  • 16-10-2008 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on a good starter Helicopter. I would like something half decent but something I could get spare parts for if it rammed into the ground :) Also I am willing to learn how to use it properly etc etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

I think you've posted in the wrong place. I would suggest posting in models sections under recreation.

Having said that, why not buy one of those cheapo toy choppers and practice with that before spending good money on a proper R/C helicopter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

hey trade,

I think there may be a different forum more specific to your needs, ill have a quick look. but RC helis are expensive and difficult to use. specially in windy Ireland. also...i think you need a licence....

hang on

...Here ya go...clicky me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭TradeSecrets

Sorry !! :( I have opened a new post...Thanks

Advertisement