Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mobile/satelite BB in Limerick cc

Options
  • 16-10-2008 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi

Need to get some form of BB in Limerick. I do not want to pay line renatl, so that rules out BT, Eircom, Magnet etc. and only require the BB for 3-6 months. I was wondering what the O2, Vodafone or 3 mobile BB services are like in the City Centre, Henry Street area? Or what the satellite Irish Broadband signal is like in the area.

Your feedback would be much appreciated.

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Try UPC if you are in cabled area? - supposed to be good these days

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Souness

Thanks keith_d99.

Can you get short term contracts with them? Do they provide a wireless router?

Don’t really plan on staying where I am beyond Christmas, that’s why I was wondering about the mobile options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Try negotiate with them - tell them your situation, if they have any cop on they won't turn business away

Not sure if they do wireless routers though

Advertisement