Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds / Study / Tuition

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mers

Hi, I'm looking for grinds in Calculus, 2nd year student in NUIM course Biological & Biomedical Science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Might find something in this thread (replace the 'dot' with an actual dot!):

boards(dot)ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055400036

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭TheBody

Don't forget the support centre is open this week. It's over in hall F in the arts block. Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10-12:30 and 1:30-4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

TheBody wrote: »
    Don't forget the support centre is open this week. It's over in hall F in the arts block. Open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10-12:30 and 1:30-4.

It was also strangely empty (by usual exam time standard ) today

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Stephen92

Hey Guys,
    Congrats to everyone who did well in their exams.
    But if anyone does need to repeat any maths or maths physics modules in maynooth and are looking for grinds pm me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

I'm looking for a guide for irish. Online tuition would be great, or once a week meetings. I am preparing for an application to a masters in primary education and need to really buckle down and study my irish. I know it's a long shot, but pm me if you think you might be able to help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tdaly12

Hi
    Im repeating Management accounting in August. I need help with the following topics
    costing
    Budgeting
    Standard costing flexed budgets and variance analysis.

If you can help contact me please. No time wasters. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 blanchdub

I'm looking for an English tutor/grind for primary school students. What matters is that the tutor gets them to speak / put them at ease ... being a primary teacher is not necessary.

2/3 x 1 hour a week.

The objective is to help the students with their English home work and improve their spoken language thru informal discussion, watching video and commenting, reading aloud, singing..whatever you feel is best .
    Wish to start this summer and tuition will likely last for several years.
    feel free to PM ME!
    We live around Blanchardstown, dublin 15

• Registered Users Posts: 38 itsoktobehappy

loubian wrote: »
    I'm looking for a guide for irish. Online tuition would be great, or once a week meetings. I am preparing for an application to a masters in primary education and need to really buckle down and study my irish. I know it's a long shot, but pm me if you think you might be able to help! :)

Did you get sorted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Did you get sorted?

No I didn't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

No I didn't!
    Are you in the vicinity of Maynooth?. If you are PM me. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 itsoktobehappy

No I didn't!

I would be happy to help. And would be willing to do it online or face to face. If you are interested, just PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭honestbroker

Hi,
    Looking for grind/tution for 3rd year finance repeat in August.
    MH407
    Willing to pay for the right person

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭honestbroker

Hi,
    The modules I need the grinds in are: Advanced Financial Accounting AC311
    Derivatives 1 FN307
    Investments FN305

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

Hi All,

I need help with electronics. I've built a simple circuit in NI Multisim as part of my masters project. I need help using a network analyzer to measure the scattering parameters of the circuit, and reading the smith chart. Anybody out there that can help me out? A one hour session should be plenty, easy money for somebody who knows what they're doing. I'm in Maynooth, but I meet in town if necessary,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I'm offering programming grinds to people in 1st and 2nd year Computer Science. I can possibly do the other CSSE modules if requested. Third year student scored 90%+ in all my 1st and 2nd year programming modules. €10 per hour. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Looking for 2nd year chemistry grinds in CH201 Organic Chemistry and CH202 Analytical and spectroscopy PM me for more info if youre intrested

Grinds available : If you are lost in Calculus first year maths , applied maths or any first year physics module. Please PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DavidManuel

Hey guys, I'm from Germany and I am now living in Dublin. I study Business and Management in Maynooth.

If you need some help with your German just let me know (;

• Registered Users Posts: 1 michellehn

Hi I am a 3rd level Maths Student in UL.
    I am looking for grinds in Graph Theory (Discrete Mathematics 2), Experimental Design and Applied Analysis.
    If you know of anyone available to give grinds in any of these modules please leave me your name and number and I will contact you.

Thank you
    Michelle

• Advertisement

Grinds available : If you are lost in Calculus first year or second year maths , applied maths or any first year or second year physics module. all languages covered too. Please PM or reply. Kildare region, maynooth and all satellite areas Grinds tailored to individual learning styles and to NUIM modules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 EIMxxxEAR

Hi,
    I have 2nd year maths notes and some extra work from MSC and corrections from assignments for sale.
    PM me if interested and we can negotiate a price

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭aoife524

Hi,
    I am in 3rd year in Maynooth and looking for grinds in Groups and Analysis 1. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4 steventheking

If anyone needs help with math check out mathxplain.com - completely free tutorials online and very easy to understand, helped me a lot with Calculus and saved me hundreds of euros.

Advertisement