Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadworks in Blackrock

Options
  • 16-10-2008 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi - does anyone know how long the road works will last at the top of Blackrock (where you turn off for Dun Laoghaire)??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

If you mean Temple Hill then as far as I know they've only just started up there. They've been working on the bottom of Mount Merrion avenue for the last while as well and even part of Carysfort Avenue was closed off last night.

Seems like a they must be doing a blitz on loads of sections of road about the area, so even if the bit at Temple Hill is finished quickly, they could well be working elsewhere after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

thanks - it took me 45 minutes to get from booterstown to the top of temple hill at 7.15 last night!.............do they mainly start those works at night or do they go on during the day aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Saw them up there one day around 3 or half past so it's not restricted to the evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

sugar - probably better off to come down newtownpark ave so if I'm coming from Belfield..............thanks

Advertisement