Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES2009 Trade In

Options
  • 16-10-2008 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey,

Anybody now of shops that are doing trade ins? I know you dont get much for trade-ins these days but anything is better than nothing especially with the recession :-)

I think I heard Smyths are doing PES2009 free with 2 games but they dont say which games. Im willing to sacrifice the likes of Halo, Tiger Woods, Pes2008 (obviously but doubt any shop would want the old one).

Any ideas would be great.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

I got the game free in smyths, 25e for pes08 and 28e for racedriver:grid, thats the best offer going i found anyway.

I think the guy asked another staff member was the offer of 2 games worth more than 17.99 to trade in still valid but don't quote me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Xtra Vision always give good trade in value, try them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Wonder how much they'd give me if I traded in PES2009 tomorrow??

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Xtra Vision always give good trade in value, try them.

trade in any 2 games and get pes for free......according to an ad i heard on the radio yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

bennyob wrote: »
    trade in any 2 games and get pes for free......according to an ad i heard on the radio yesterday

Same offer in Game & Smyths, bizarrely Gamestop are trade in 2 get PES for €9.99...

• Advertisement
Advertisement