Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*** Printing & Binding in C.I.T. ***

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

leeds87 wrote: »
    ?

Inside in the repographics room, it's next to the room where you go to top up your student card, by the entrance to the student centre off the courtyard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 leeds87

grand thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Anyone know the opening hours of the repo office?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Hey guys, does anyone know what time the office in CIT where you get things bound and stuff closes on a Friday, I have a report on my work placement to hand up and I need to know if I have to leave work early to get this thing sorted.

If anyone knows the price of binding this would be greatly appreciated too.

Why can't I remember the name of that office?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

Hi guys,

Does anyone know is there A3 colour printing in CIT and how much per sheet?

Thanks for any help in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

You could also print A4 colour and use the copiers in reprographics in the student centre to enlarge to A3.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

Thanks for your reply. Printed it off in open access so am happy out now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

How do I use these, need to use one in the morning and wont have much time.. Can I print stuff off my usb??

Sign in on one of the computers in the college with your student number and password. Select whatever you want to print be it on your usb or whatever. This is then put on your account. Scan your student card at one of the stations and a list of everything you have selected to print will be there on the screen. Highlight whatever you want to print and press print.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

mackg wrote: »
    Sign in on one of the computers in the college with your student number and password. Select whatever you want to print be it on your usb or whatever. This is then put on your account. Scan your student card at one of the stations and a list of everything you have selected to print will be there on the screen. Highlight whatever you want to print and press print.

With money stored on the card, of course.

• Advertisement

So I go into the IT lab turn on a computer, press print for whatever I want and then leave the room go to one of these stations, scan my card and off i go??

I always used the computers in Open Access or the Library so am not sure if it works everywhere. Other than that yeah that's it. If you need to put credit on your card you can do it in the office next to reprographics.

if i press print on any computer and go to any printing station and swipe my card will it show what i want to print??

IRA 1916 wrote: »
    if i press print on any computer and go to any printing station and swipe my card will it show what i want to print??

It should as far as I know as long as you signed in using your student number and password.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

IRA 1916 wrote: »

As long as that "any" computer is in the open access/library/wherever people in the food building print.

Advertisement