Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contract IT Trainers

• 16-10-2008 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi I wonder could anyone give me any advise on sourcing Contract IT Trainers around the country. I have been trying to find an online site or forum for contract trainers for the last few months. Are there any web sites with listings of contractors?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I am not aware of one, but if you are looking for staff, why not post on the Work & Jobs forum?

Just make sure to read the rules on posting job adverts first.

Out of curiosity, what kind of trainers are you looking for (speaking as a former technical trainer :))?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Enright

there are plenty of ict trainers using this forum! NCTE have a lot of qualified trainers on their books, most are teachers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Riceal

Hi,

Thanks for your replies, I will try both.

We are just starting out, or restarting as the company had been closed down by the owners for a few months when they decided to pursue other business interests. Anyway, to start out with, we are mainly teaching the Microsoft Office Suite to the corporate market, as well as some database packages, and the Adobe suite.

Riceal

Advertisement