Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD:WAW xbox360 beta code needed

Options
  • 16-10-2008 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

anybody has a spare one and not needed? I would make a great use of it...please...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Me too. I'm from Drogheda too though, so no chance :(

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

I moved from Drogheda already, forgot to update the profile :)

anyway, why no chances? it should work everywhere, as long as you have a token

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

tamlinek wrote: »
    I moved from Drogheda already, forgot to update the profile :)

anyway, why no chances? it should work everywhere, as long as you have a token

I've a spare one if you still need it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

I'll take that beta key if you still have it spear
    Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

DingDong wrote: »
    I'll take that beta key if you still have it spear
    Cheers

Tamlinek asked first, so he gets first refusal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

No worries Spear Just saw it was a few days old so hopefully they managed to get one.

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tamlinek

already got the code, it's DingDong's lucky day :)

tamlinek wrote: »
    already got the code, it's DingDong's lucky day :)

Thanks Tamlinek, key sent to DingDong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

just this minute checked my email and found i had received a code.::D. so just thought id come on here and say to anyone who doesnt have one.
    ha ha, i have a code and you dont :.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Toosey

Hi...if there are any codes going I would kill for one ..... I am a COD4 nut and would really appreciate it if someone had one to spare ...

• Advertisement

Toosey wrote: »
    Hi...if there are any codes going I would kill for one ..... I am a COD4 nut and would really appreciate it if someone had one to spare ...

My one was gotten by simply registering at www.callofduty.com and they sent me one the next day. It seems to be random as others didn't get them.

Advertisement