Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kate Moss

• 16-10-2008 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Kate Moss had onlookers at a London bar on Tuesday night questioning if she's expecting again.

The supermodel was snapped wearing a loose-fitting print dress while partying at The Groucho Club - and she recently gave up drinking alcohol.

It was thought Kate, 34, was quitting boozing for boyfriend Jamie Hince, 40, who is said to have asked her to calm down her party lifestyle.
    But now insiders are wondering if there's another reason for her abstinence.
    Partygoers' attention was also grabbed by a huge lump on her wrist, thought to be the result of a nasty bump.
    Kate has a daughter Lila Grace, 6, with ex Jefferson Hack, 37.

Is she still with musician Jamie Hince?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Do you have to change the text to black? It doesn't show up in some of the styles and is extremely annoying.

She wore a baggy dress and has temporarily stopped drinking alcohol. Of course she's pregnant! What other excuse does she have? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 silverhillgirl

I think she looks like a little pikie - she is not one bit good looking!! Some models - dont get me started - another one is horse face glenda and the kidd sisters - unbelievable!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Kablam

I think she looks like a little pikie - she is not one bit good looking!! Some models - dont get me started - another one is horse face glenda and the kidd sisters - unbelievable!!

With you on that one, i dont find her one bit good looking. whats the story with all these "supermodels" you see better looking wimmin any night of the week in any club in ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs2/news/2008/12/13/kate-moss-lined-up-as-new-x-factor-panellist-by-simon-cowell-115875-20968224/
    X Factor supremo Simon Cowell is planning a sensational bid to hire Kate Moss as a judge.
    He wants the supermodel to be next year’s new face – to drive the show’s ratings even higher.
    The move could signal the axe for Dannii Minogue, who Simon refused to publicly endorse this week.
    I spoke to Simon on Friday, as the three remaining acts – boy band JLS, teenager Eoghan Quigg and Londoner Alexandra Burke – prepared for last night’s final.
    Asked if he’d spoken to Kate, 34, about joining the show he said: “Yes… possibly. She could do something. For sure.”
    Simon and Kate have become great mates during the latest series, which ended last night with a record audience of 15million viewers.
    The mum-of-one – worth an estimated £45million – has been an audience regular and often joins Simon in his dressing room afterwards. She was in the studio on Friday.
    Simon told me: “She can’t make the final so she’s brought her daughter and a few of her friends’ kids down to watch the contestants rehearse. She’s a great girl.”
    Despite her lack of musical experience, Simon says the Croydon-born supermodel has all the right ingredients to become the new queen of Saturday night TV.
    He believes Kate could bring her experience of more than 15 years as one of the world’s top models to offer contestants advice about life in the spotlight.
    “Anyone with the experience of surviving in this business would be great,” he said.
    “I’ve learned not to rule anything out. It’s the unexpected, the bizarre, that’s what makes it interesting.”
    Last night the three finalists – JLS, Eoghan and Alexandra – each performed three songs, including duets with Westlife, Boyzone and Beyonce Knowles respectively, in a bid to win a record contract worth £1million.
    The X Factor single, a cover of Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah, is available to download now.
    It will be available in shops on Wednesday.
    But even before the result was announced Simon said he was already drawing up plans for X Factor 2009.
    He revealed how the success of Cheryl Cole has convinced him he needs more women on the panel – and he even hinted that he may quit the show at the end of next year.
    “If I could take a break, I would actually,” he said. “But I’m under contract until 2009, which I have to fulfil.
    “Then I’ll decide whether I’ll just take a step back and produce the shows or put someone else on there.

What does she know about music? But i guess it dont matter thats why Danni and Cheryl are on the panel also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

KAte Moss would be hopeless on the Xfactor - she barely gives interviews and never talks to the media. So the public don't even know her real personality and she is famous for her looks, what does she know about singing talent??? not alot I'm guessing. Bring back Sharon!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭mizzzy

apparently her and cheryl are doing a fashion line together!!!hmmmm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

yeh I heard that, I think it is going to be aimed at the High Street consumer - Now Kate is def on the right track this time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭mizzzy

didnt hear what shop its in...do u think itll be in topshop too??/

Advertisement