Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan Foróige

Options
  • 16-10-2008 5:36pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am happy to say that Balbriggan Foróige will be commencing on Wednesday the 5th of November in St Mologas school hall.
    I have attached the poster but if you would like any more information please feel free to pm me.

Rach

http://www.foroige.ie/

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am bumping this as tomorrow is the first night, and people may be interested:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There are still some places left so if your child could not make it last week and would like to join there is another chance tonight.

Membership is €15 and they will need to bring €2 per night.
    This money goes towards subsidising outings and buying equipment among other things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 John.Mackenrroe

Hiya,
    I am interested in getting involved as a volunteer in a Youth Club (Balbriggan area).
    Could you send me some information?
    Thanks,
    John.Mackenrroe@gmail.com

Advertisement