Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with tickets please:(

Options
  • 16-10-2008 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

hey guys the swell seaon are playing a low key gig in limerick on the 28th of november. this is been played at st johns church on johns street. its thew dagda art exibition place. i have been trying so hard in every way to get tickets but have been unsuccesful so far. if anyone has spare tickets that i could buy id be soooooooooo appreciative. could ye mail me at the1max@hotmail.com. if any of yer friends have tickets could ye forward them onto me

thanks evryone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hi Paul, all 4 gigs you mentioned are MCD gigs and cannot be discussed on boards.ie (see the MCD sticky thread at the top of every single forum here!)..

Sorry man...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Swell Season in Limerick isn't MCD, so you can ask about that.
    You might also try posting in the Wanted section on Adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 beanflick

Whats the deal with the mcd thing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

beanflick wrote: »
    Whats the deal with the mcd thing ?
    u dont wanna know. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Don't be opening that can of worms :)

Go and register at www.toutless.com and see if you can get a ticket there

• Advertisement
Advertisement