Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

infants to second class resources please!!anything..:)

• 16-10-2008 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi all

i was just wondering if anyone parent/teacher etc alike had any type of posters, books, cds or any other types of resources suited to kids from infants to second class.....anything at all at all will do...old or new !!!im happy with it all!!
    im currently in pats...im trying to build up a good file of bits and pieces and anything to aid me in this would be brilliant!!!
    thanks for any help guys!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Máire

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

i would suggest heading into the bookshops (easons, and hodges&figgis in particular), and root around to see whats there in terms of resources.

im a learning support and resource teacher and have pupils from junior infants to 6th class, so i would be looking for books like Jolly Phonics etc that deal with letters and sounds, then move on to cvc words and blendings (flash cards are great for this but you generally have to make them yourself). also word jigsaws are great, childrens books, and workbooks. see the internet for the Dolch List.

time consuming but has to be done! hope this helps.

Advertisement