Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where/how do you access your email??

Options
  • 16-10-2008 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Where/how do you access your email?? I only got mine today. I wasnt told any of this, as a late comer, I dont wanna wait till 2moro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

go to this page... https://mydit.dit.ie/cp/home/displaylogin
    your username is your student number (don't forget the letter before the number, probably D or C) and your password is your DOB.
    If this doesnt work, email support@dit.ie from another email and they'll sort you out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

Can you set up MS outlook to check your DIT email?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Simona1986 wrote: »

Use imap.dit.ie ;)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Simona1986 wrote: »

haven't used outlook in years but if outlook allows you to set up an account with IMAP then yeah it will work. I have it set up on my phone and that the only place I check my dit emails

Im not a fan of having twenty pop ups happening when I want to write an email

Advertisement