Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else dreading next week?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

mayordenis wrote: »
    ghostbusters was dropped by activision but taken up by someone else cant remember date though

Atari have taken it up, but won't be out for a year, according to Dan Aykroyd.....and Game Central.
    http://www.teletext.co.uk/gamecentral/news/caa012f5388caa9e0a2cd8a5fcba4d4a/They%27re+ready+to+believe+you.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

quarryman wrote: »
    No problem. I guess we can go ahead and close the thread now.

But...but..I...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

ALAN WAKE...ALAN WAKE!! bloody'ell now there's a game that should be out the same day as Duke Nukem Forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I still have last year's games to finish **looks at Mass Effect** and I am still trying to rank up and get achievements in Halo 3.

My personal picks are Fallout 3 and Dead Space. I'm curious about Fable 2 and reckon Farcry 2 will be mediocre.

Red Alert 3 should be good too but I won't be playing it on a console and I don't have a Windows PC **strokes Mac lovingly**.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Here's the reviews on some of those games from the next issue of Edge, probably the harshest and most respected of games reviewers:

LittleBigPlanet - 10
    Fable 2 - 9
    Far Cry 2 - 8
    Dead Space - 8

Expensive day!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Here's the reviews on some of those games from the next issue of Edge, probably the harshest and most respected of games reviewers:

LittleBigPlanet - 10
    Fable 2 - 9
    Far Cry 2 - 8
    Dead Space - 8

Expensive day!
    Pfffh, not for those who don't own a PS3!

*skips off to the PC section of play.com*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I disagree, I give edges rating system a 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

out of 2?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,421 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

*cough* Gunstar Heroes 6/10 *cough* P

There's been some howlers to be sure, but they're the only people to have the balls to say it how it is when it comes to overhyped games (Bioshock 8/10, Spore 7/10) when most sites just go with 98%s to escape the wrath of fanboys, and the quality of writing is excellent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

There's been some howlers to be sure, but they're the only people to have the balls to say it how it is when it comes to overhyped games (Bioshock 8/10, Spore 7/10) when most sites just go with 98%s to escape the wrath of fanboys, and the quality of writing is excellent

explain Halo then.

(also, 8 and 7 are good scores)

It was the reviewers.... opinion? Anyways this is getting a bit off topic, no Xbox for me till xmas but now it looks like im gettin FIFA, Gears, Fable, Dead Space AND Far Cry now. And Prince of Persia and Fallout also look good :(

Advertisement