Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 for Trade In

• 16-10-2008 8:23pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Friend of mine wants to get a PS3, he has a PS2 (original) and around 20 games, I remember seeing offers for trade ins before, I was wondering if they are still being offered anywhere?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Do I take it that no-one knows of offers like this? I was passing a Game stop and I didn't notice any posters

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It wouldn't be worth it mate. He would only get €20-25 for the console (They are selling for €49 second hand) and possibly €2 a game!! Better off trying to sell it as a bundle on www.adverts.ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Thanks Jonny, that makes sense actually, cheers. If I was to sell it for him I would be involved in it, by pointing him in the right direction I can stay out of it :)

Advertisement