Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer work in malta?

Options
  • 16-10-2008 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

me and my friends are thinking of going to malta to work for the summer. all we know is that its a nice sunny island. does anybodies have any advice/experience on malta? where to go/live/work, anything??

thanx
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭itsjaybud

tbh unless you and your friends are O.A.P.'s i would never consider going to Malta working for the summer. It is a nice scenic island along with the good weather but i do think there is better places to go for a group in there 20's.

Maybe things have changed but from experience almost 4 years ago it is really quite and has a pretty much dull nightlife. Mainly alot of old bars and restaurants with the locals sitting outside drinking their coffee and looking half dead!

Recommendations; Crete is probably a bit common at this stage but still a good ole spot, Tenerife would also be good for the summer imo and finally i would give one the Balearic Islands a check out before yee make any decisions!:)

Advertisement