Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower door help!!!

Options
  • 16-10-2008 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

I'm in a bit of a dillema...

About 18 months ago, I got a quadrant shower enclosure put into my bathroom.

On Monday, one of the two bracket/hinges on the shower door snapped. I had to take the door off to keep the pressure off the remaining hinge.

The company I bought the shower enclosure from has since gone bust, so I have no comeback there.

What I am after is to try find a replacement bracket, so I can get the door back in action...

I've tried every bathroom supplies, plumbers and major diy chain store in my area but can find a replacement part.

Another thing that is not helping is that there is no make or model number written anywhere on it.

After a lot of searching on the net, I'm 99% sure its a Bruynzeel Reflex Quadrant Shower Door...

Does anyone know of anywhere in Ireland that stocks this type of shower enclosure or where I might be able to pick up the roller bracket for the top of the door?

Any help very much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

talk to Kim in Barretts plumbing and heating.Maynooth. She knows everything about shower doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Thanks GSXR1...

I was in touch with Kim, but unfortunately, she never heard of the make/model of my shower door....

Back to the drawing board!

Advertisement