Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary I Fancy Dress Hallowe'en Class Party

Options
  • 16-10-2008 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

OK so this is the UL forum but us Mary I people are gonna have to share seeing as we've no forum of our own :( Annnnyyyhoooo, we're lookin for ideas as to what a bunch of us nice trainee teachers could dress up as whilst hittin some of Limerick's hotspots next week (without getting arrested) -remember it's *fancy dress* so be (realistically) imaginative! Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

We give you ideas...you come to BULBS (with your mates). Deal? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Ehhhh........yeahhhh. Course we will. Just give us the ideas dammit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

You could do the old teacher with a cane and schoolgirls in short skirts and white stockings routine?

I would think that any self respecting Mary I student would have both in their wardrobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

Lads, for a good selection of costumes and fancy dress ideas, try
    :)www.magicshoplimerick.com/costumes.html

its only a few minutes walk from Mary I

what date is this night on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

well as a mary i'er myself, one of all too rare male varietym i think it's important that the date and more importantly venue of said night is revealed. i got my costume ready for the night (first time i'll have dressed up in years) so if there's a female/male imbalance i'll be glad to help ye out! yes i have been drinking a little....

as for ideas....
    http://costumeideazone.com/CIZ/CostumesByCategories.aspx?c=9

try there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Just get some refuse sacks and sellotape, wrap said refuse sacks around you, tape them up, and voila! You are a refuse sack monster!

The date hasnt been finalised yet but it's looking like either the Wednesday or Thursday night after the Bank Holiday weekend. Location, top secret of course! ;) Thanks a mil to B1977 for the link to the magic shop, we'll definitely be checking out some of those costumes they look great! Probably expensive to hire though..

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭B1977

The date hasnt been finalised yet but it's looking like either the Wednesday or Thursday night after the Bank Holiday weekend. Location, top secret of course! ;) Thanks a mil to B1977 for the link to the magic shop, we'll definitely be checking out some of those costumes they look great! Probably expensive to hire though..

some of those costumes in the shop start at €35 to buy which is quiet cheap and if you look after it you ll can use it again and again

The date hasnt been finalised yet but it's looking like either the Wednesday or Thursday night after the Bank Holiday weekend. Location, top secret of course!

ah misshoneybun you should be letting me in on the location!! i'm one of your own!

you could also use places like glitzy bitz in arthur's quay for accessories for a costume if that's all you need

fatgav wrote: »
    ah misshoneybun you should be letting me in on the location!! i'm one of your own!

you could also use places like glitzy bitz in arthur's quay for accessories for a costume if that's all you need

Oh yeah never thought of there, cheers fatgav. I'll PM you the details when everythings finalised so!

• Advertisement

woohoo misshunnybun!! lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

I saw someone dressed up in a black sack in the south court on thursday night,It wasn't one of you lot was it.

I was one of the few sober people there...

Oh yeah never thought of there, cheers fatgav. I'll PM you the details when everythings finalised so!

pm never arrived!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

fatgav wrote: »
    pm never arrived!:(

And you're surprised why exactly?:rolleyes:

i'm not really surprised. just lookin for sympathy!!

Advertisement