Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Peadar_Rua

PS3 - No
    Totally agree, i mean the PSN is pretty easy to use, has anyone played online since the capacity of the servers was increased??

Played a few games online at the weekend, and they were grand, but was on again tuesday night, when the servers were close to full and it was crap (lag.com)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Its not an internet connection problem, it is perferct with FIFA 09 as much as it pains me top say that. More than likely problems with the Konami servers not being able to handle the load. You would have thought that Konami would have been prepared for this especially after the PES 2008 debacle.
    :mad:

Are you sure? 2008 for me wasn't a major problem either, but if people are playing each other with bogey connections then what do you expect? A friend and I were experiencing issues with 2008 and couldn't figure it out. Until we found out his brother was sharing his internet connection and downloading shít loads of torrents etc. After fixing that it was cool.

Anyway. I'm probably going to buy Fifa also. Just to see. Hated the demo, but I'll give it a go. I know all Pro Evo games take a bit of getting used to but I'm still not sold. So I'm gonna check out my options.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

360 - Yes
    "Unable to transmit using UDP port 3658. You may need to connect directly to the Internet or adjust your connection device i.e router settings etc.

Assign DMZ, Port mapping, configure NAT table and other router settings to the Playstation 3 system. Individual products may use unique technology"

I cant get online at all
    Anyone have any idea what I could do?

Advertisement