Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil Boiler Service

• 16-10-2008 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

We have an outdoor oil burner/boiler. I think it hasn't been serviced in 2 years. Some guy (nixer I believe) we knew used to service it however has since pack it in.

Can anyone recommend a good company to service an oil boiler/burner and give it a good once over (and make sure its working at its max!!).

I'm based in Dublin 24.

PM if you prefer.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I'll sned you a guys number in a pm. Not sure if he'll do it himself but if not he'll know a man who can.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭EoC

Can you let me know how much it costs to get a service and what do they actually do? It would be helpful before I start calling around.
    Regards
    EoC

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

got alliance property maintenance to do mine when they were moving a rad for me. They normally charge 110 I think but did it half price as they were there anyway. Seemed to know their stuff and very helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

davedeak wrote: »
    try diegoburnerservices.ie!
    they also have a computer to analyze your flue gases!
    and guaranteed the best price

You should probably back off on the advertising :(
    Jim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Michaeloconnor2

would highly recommend Diego Burner Services to fix any boiler issue you may have, David from Diego Burner Services is very professional & polite, he had my boiler problem fixed within the hour & he also advised me what to look out for in order to prevent the boiler breaking down again & what steps I can take to resolve the issue if it does. I would highly recommend David from !:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement