Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Ships Website

• 16-10-2008 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys take a look at this website of ships, Navy, Survey Ships etc and yachts that call to Galway Irelands entry in the Volvo race is there, well worth a look

www.galwayships.com

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Nice site.

Gobsmacked at the pilot boat in Galway, I've seen more advanced boats in West Africa... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Dyflin wrote: »
    Nice site.

Gobsmacked at the pilot boat in Galway, I've seen more advanced boats in West Africa... :eek:

I agree with you 'tis very basic but does the job. Galway Docks isin't a busy port as ports go, so maybe it's justified in that? Eventhough it's small, it's HUGEEEEE draft makes it damn steady for it's size

Advertisement