Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

expansys b-stock?

• 16-10-2008 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

hi i was just wondering what is their b stock?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Customer returns, stock they can't shift, damaged boxes etc...

everythig is probably still good and with warranty...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

would you advise buiying their stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

metalfest wrote: »
    would you advise buiying their stuff?

I've always found expansys to be reputable but I haven't bought their b-grade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

B-Stock is B Stock no matter what company you buy from. It can range from faulty repaired returns or can be as simple as an incorrect order or cancellation. I've bought plenty of B Grade stuff over the years (not from Expansys) and have never had a single problem with any of it, but maybe I'm just lucky. General rule of thumb is to stick to well known reliable brands but even the big guns are well able to churn out the odd lemon. If the price is discounted heavily enough it's usually well worth it and to be honest I'd only buy B Grade if it is heavily discounted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

me neither, b stock is kinda like buying a pig in a bag....you'd really need to see it...

had a look at some of their b stock, some seems old 2005, others are missing parts etc......

what did you see...?

• Advertisement
Advertisement