Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else turning into a fat mess?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Piste wrote: »
    What? No I'm a girl, I just look like that :(
    haha oh right! eh, Beauty is in they of the beholder!

'I am just going outside and may be some time' Later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

me !!!:(

i was like 8and half stones in the summer, i say i am prob 10stones now ,seriously-_-
    grr, i kept giving myself excauses...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 catchthepigeon

uh i've put on like a stone:mad:
    im usually wear size 8cloths and the other day in BT2 i had to buy a size 10. DIET STARTS TOMORROW:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭patrickdt10

The brain uses a fifth of your daily calorie intake, if you start braining more often its going to need more food, and generally likes the sugary stuff (from what I can tell).
    true true. a feed of toffee crisps used to go down well when i was at it last year. but a fat mess? i dont know. i could eat like a horse and i wouldnt put on weight. high metabolism:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

''im usually wear size 8cloths and the other day in BT2 i had to buy a size 10. DIET STARTS TOMORROW''

Oh God no, NOT A SIZE TEN!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

true true. a feed of toffee crisps used to go down well when i was at it last year. but a fat mess? i dont know. i could eat like a horse and i wouldnt put on weight. high metabolism:D:D

God toffee crisps are the best. Blue doritos were my leaving cert food and they have remained my food for when i'm feeling a bit stressed. Didn't put on any weight over the leaving cos I practically ran to school every morning (I liked staying in bed in the mornings...)

Wait til college! The weight has piled onto me... :( I'm a stone heavier than i was in school apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

The high-calorie alcohol drinks at all the 18ths don't help with the not gaining weight either. But cherry cider is too good... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

To all those who've given up exercise in pursuit of depression and weight gain, I'd really recommend against it, especially this early in the year when you have the time. Exercise is one of the best things you can do to get your mind off study, it's extremely refreshing and serves as an excellent respite from study.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Gonna think my way skinny now.

I like your thinking :D (No pun intended...)

Yeah, totally agree though, I'm turning into a big fat mess too. I seem to be eating waaaay more sugary crap than ever before, and I'm constantly eating at irregular times, and I'm always hungry.... I'm not even studying yet, just doing homework and stuff. Don't know really... comfort eating away the stress or something...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

But cherry cider is too good... :(

That sounds delicious!*
    (Where would one be able to procure some?)

Had Blackberry Cider in Finland, tastes like that Kerry Spring flavoured water.

*However if its Koppaberg, it probably just tastes like cough medicine, sweet delicious cough medicine.

• Advertisement

Deveney's in Rathmines. €1 a can*. Classy.

*because it's a few months out of date.

Deveney's in Rathmines. €1 a can*. Classy.

*because it's a few months out of date.

I might just pass on that, not due the out of date factor, just the sheer trek involved to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Can get it in Stillorgan too afaik. >.>

To get slightly back on topic, I'm finding in college I'm ending up eating as little as I can because eating in town/general is so expensive. So do not fear, after LC if you go to college, you'll totally go down in weight. And then promptly die due to malnutrition.

Can get it in Stillorgan too afaik. >.>

To get slightly back on topic, I'm finding in college I'm ending up eating as little as I can because eating in town/general is so expensive. So do not fear, after LC if you go to college, you'll totally go down in weight. And then promptly die due to malnutrition.

TCD is essentially a diet? Fúck yeah!

*Scoffs Butter*

Well... most of my nutrition is now coming from the frankly AMAZING hot chocolate from Insomnia... So I am a fat person trapped in a skinny body.

Well... most of my nutrition is now coming from the frankly AMAZING hot chocolate from Insomnia... So I am a fat person trapped in a skinny body.

Having lived a 4 minute walk from an Insomnia for at least 8 years, I am still yet to experience a beverage from there :D

Last thing I got in the Starbucks was free :pac: (Free coffee day FTW)

Fad wrote: »
    Having lived a 4 minute walk from an Insomnia for at least 8 years, I am still yet to experience a beverage from there :D

Last thing I got in the Starbucks was free :pac: (Free coffee day FTW)
    Get to Insomnia. They make their hot chocolate with real chocolate, so it's great, and when you're finished you can drink the melted chocolate from the bottom. Nom nom nom.

Get to Insomnia. They make their hot chocolate with real chocolate, so it's great, and when you're finished you can drink the melted chocolate from the bottom. Nom nom nom.

Now you're making me want chocolate, i dont even like chocolate that much :S

DAMNIT my sister brought me a huge bar of Milka back from Spain, and its some how gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Tuc crackers are not my friend as of today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

the white angel from insomnia is the only hot thing i drink.
    lovely!!

oh and im getting a bit more of the pudge.darn you 6th year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

well, during the JC last year, i put on like 2 stone, took me the whole summer to lose it again. God only knows whats going to happen when im doing the leaving cert!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

im already starting to pile on the pudge

stupid 6th year.....
    /grumbles angrily while eating a giant pizza alone

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

During term time im completely losing my appetite. dropped a dress size since sept.. when im stessed i cant/dont eat.
    I bet once college starts though ill become a hippo!!

So I am a fat person trapped in a skinny body.

I'm the same... although not quite as skinny as this time last year :(

My friend once said, "You, my dear, have the body of Kate Moss, but the soul of a fat American man" :P

No sign of the constant hunger wearing off... Maybe I'm growing?! (Being a short-arse, this pleases me :D)

drinks at predebs + big durrrrty burger at McDonalds = fad Piste today.

drinks at predebs + big durrrrty burger at McDonalds = fat Piste today.

And your already planning breakfast for wednesday?:pac:

I live for my next meal.

Incidently, since getting braces which I have to take out to eat it means I look forward to my next meal even more as I can't snack on crap.

When the meal in question is crepes, it doesn't matter how fat you will get :D

When the meal in question is crepes, it doesn't matter how fat you will get :D

There is no food stuff I want more right now than another Mexicano from there!

Damn you!

• Advertisement

Fad wrote: »
    There is no food stuff I want more right now than another Mexicano from there!

Damn you!

Mwhahaha. No idea what a Mexicano involves but it sounds nice :D I tend to stick to the sweet stuff though, usually the one involving strawberries, chocolate & ice cream/cream! :D Yuuuuumm :D

Advertisement