Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone else turning into a fat mess?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Mwhahaha. No idea what a Mexicano involves but it sounds nice :D I tend to stick to the sweet stuff though, usually the one involving strawberries, chocolate & ice cream/cream! :D Yuuuuumm :D

NOOOOOOOO! You just reminded me that they wont have bacon :S

Guacolmole, Cheese, Bacon, Relish, Something else ive forgotten :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Pffft. Fancy pancy city slickers and your crepes.

Pffft. Fancy pancy city slickers and your crepes.

Pffft the country crawlers and their Dioxin laden mulch :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i think my face is getting fatter
    im convinced im starting to be able to see my cheeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Breakfast rolls are gone, WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I felt my stomach expanding after eating subway. It was a horrible feeling..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Yay diet time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Fad wrote: »
    Pffft the country crawlers and their Dioxin laden mulch :P

Well I'm actually from Dublin. A few years down the country knocked some sense into me though. ;)

It didn't really. I hated it, damn farmers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Oh yes!

Picked this year to start going to the gym too. I'd say i'm eating 3.5k calories a day, 95% of it is healthy thought so it's not too bad.

It didn't really. I hated it, damn farmers

Really? On the train out to Maynooth, I was all, DAMN this is nice, and that is one of the reasons I wouldn't mind going to Maynooth. That said, Trinity is better in some respects, and instead of hours on the train, 7 minute walk + (around) a 17 minute Dart journey=Pretty handy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 DavidMyster

if anything iv gone healthier this year! im eating much better and havent cut down on the gym at all, 3 times a week goin strong for the last 3years!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Nah I'm finding it difficult to fit in the gym:mad: Have training on tues and thurs so that's 2 days I def can't go. Do grinds wed and friday and matchs on sunday. Try to go sat and monday's but It tough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I could not even consider going to the gym. I have no idea how you're doing it!

Just thinking about going back to swimming (one hour a week on a friday night - an hour) is beyond what I could manage at the moment! It's not even studying, just sheer exhaustion at the end of the week. I could not handle gymming, especially not 3 times a week.

I could not even consider going to the gym. I have no idea how you're doing it!

Just thinking about going back to swimming (one hour a week on a friday night - an hour) is beyond what I could manage at the moment! It's not even studying, just sheer exhaustion at the end of the week. I could not handle gymming, especially not 3 times a week.

I'm wrecked aswell... You just have to go. The tiredness fades away. I walk aswell so the cold air wakens me up. You feel great and refereshed after it aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

I'm wrecked aswell... You just have to go. The tiredness fades away. I walk aswell so the cold air wakens me up. You feel great and refereshed after it aswell

Yeah, you know you'll feel great and alive and all that jazz afterwards, but I'll need a whole lot more than that to motivate me! :P

I think I will go back, I'm currently eating chocolate as a way of combatting stress. This is neither good for the figure, nor your body, like inside! Swimming completely wipes stress like nobodys business, and is much better for your body, inside and out! :P

Well................ I don't know what to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

I'd love to start swimming again actually. I haven't had any exercise in, oh, about 2 years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

cautioner wrote: »
    I'd love to start swimming again actually. I haven't had any exercise in, oh, about 2 years now.

j

High 5 Brother Cautioner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

I ate a lot more during the LC, but I found going for a run after school definitely helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DavidMyster

ya it does make you feel an awful lot better, i was kinda cuttin down at the start and i dropped my swimming which i was doing 4 times a week for two hour sessions and i got really really tired but i started to push myself again and im feeling so much better, i think im just one of those poeple who needs exercise to function lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

After I finish my last exam I am going to McDonalds and getting 5 Double Cheese Burgers from the eurosaver menu plus a diet coke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Instant Butlers hot chocolate- my life is officially complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

I lost about half a stone from September-December, and between Christmas and cramming for mocks I'm after putting it all back on >:(>:(!
    It's not only eating habits though- anyone else finding it really hard to sleep? I'm not stressed going to bed or anything, I just CAN'T SLEEP! I'm going INSANE!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ive passed my safety weight:(
    im healthy weight but its the one that was always the extreme boundry of my fluctuating and now ive passed it.
    Im at the stage where if i eat ive to open my jeans.
    leaving cert makes me depressed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

It's settled. Wednesdays and Saturdays are now swim days. Hopefully I'll be able concentrate and shih with a bit of exercise.

Sorry Brewer :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

Does anyone else nap after school?
    Its a horrible cycle i've gotten into.

I nap most evenings after study. And wednesdays when i come home.
    and saturday afternoons.

Im just so absolutely and completely wrecked.

Have no energy to go to the gym at all =/
    What a waste of a membership!!

Went for a run after school today tho.
    And didnt nap.

Anna:1
    Anaemia:0
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

I can't sleep at night either. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭laura!

ahhh didn't you know... there's an unwritten rule that allows you to get fat in 6th year!:P
    i think my whole year is loving this rule!!!
    it's because you don't have time to excercise and just eat to cure the bordum of looking at books all day!!!!
    i say eat away and then kill yourself excercisin just in time for college!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I'm taking way too many snack 'breaks'......breaks which are usually followed by tv/nap. :D (yeeeah I know, mocks in a couple of weeks...)

• Advertisement

I lost about half a stone from September-December, and between Christmas and cramming for mocks I'm after putting it all back on >:(>:(!
    It's not only eating habits though- anyone else finding it really hard to sleep? I'm not stressed going to bed or anything, I just CAN'T SLEEP! I'm going INSANE!

Ha yeah same and at 8am it's the only thing I can do:mad:

Advertisement