Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to sell unwanted graphics and comics?

Options
  • 16-10-2008 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

I went through my many many boxes of graphic novels and comics recently and decided that I really need to cull some of the stuff I have been hanging on to. I still sorting the comics but I probably have 60 odd graphics novels(all pristine) that I would like to offload. What is the best way to do this and what money should I be looking for?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

This is pretty much the same question as you posted about a month ago, although there were only a couple of replies first time around. Between that, eBay and adverts.ie there's not a lot more anyone can tell you about the general process.

If you're looking for the value of specific items, please post in this sticky.

Advertisement