Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamerscore Challenge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

If I had seen this earlier I would signed up. If just for the laugh anyway...no handy games lying around at the moment. :D

I have entered a few on there and usually the winner ended up with c.3000, especially if the challenge poster was offering a prize.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

bucks73 wrote: »
    If I had seen this earlier I would signed up. If just for the laugh anyway...no handy games lying around at the moment. :D

I have entered a few on there and usually the winner ended up with c.3000, especially if the challenge poster was offering a prize.

Sure, when this is one is done, set one up and invite us...

Was never in a challenge where someone got 3000, thats mental, although this one could go that way yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

3000? It'd take me nearly a year to get that at this rate.

Yeah theres a few guys on there who wait until they find a challenge with a prize and then pull out the old reliables like Avatar and King Kong.

Come on LatchBones:D

You might catch me and win it yet.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Come on LatchBones:D

You might catch me and win it yet.....

All the games i'm playing seem to be well tight for points!

Played Saints Row 2 for 20 hours, only got 25 points so far!

Tight buggers! :D

ya, i'm playing Far Cry 2 and its tight enough too on points...

I wont get a chance to play this evening, so i wont be able to extend that lead anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Louisburgh lass

For all you achievement whores out there, I just set up a gamerscore challenge on 360voice, gonna kick it off tomorrow or saturday, so any and all are welcome.

Just a bit of craic, see who will get the most...

http://www.360voice.com/join/46UCH693

So is there gonna be a xmas challenge??? Im feeling lucky this time around:D:D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I'll join in if there is another one starting up, just have to give us a few days notice so that I can remove myself from the auto challenges my Xbox is currently busy blogging about me loosing.

ya sound, i was thinking that anyways to do one over the christmas and give a bit more notice this time so more could join, we had 6 or 7 last time....

Last time we did a 14 day challenge, would the same again suit or shorter or longer???

Up to ye!!!

• Advertisement

Maybe do a warm up, do 1 now for a week and then set up another closer to xmas

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Sounds good to me.

The one I'm currently in finishes on the 1st so I've just turned it off from adding me automajically to another one after that ready for any boardsie challenges.

Sound, sure if we get a few more people, we can have a one week one if you want starting the 2nd when your challenge is over...Or just put the word out and have a big one over the xmas, or both????

Count me in too lads. Big one over the Xmas sounds good.

I'd not actualy being paying as much attention to 360voice as before, but just noticed that they have setup a groups thing on thier site. Not entirely sure about the how, what or why of it all, but it may be another way to figure out who's online and going to be playing what/ when.

Anyway, if you've got a 360Voice blog already click this link to join the boardsie group and it will then aparently start blogging about what ever we all get up to collectively as well:

http://www.360voice.com/group/682

Right, signed up to that group! we'll see what it does in 24 hours when its up and going...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Signed. Always up for COD4, Halo 3 and GOW2.

Signed up too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

signed up there as well

christmas one sounds fun.. start around the 23rd ill be unemployed and have time to play :p

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Signed up too!!!
    Santa better bring me some good games... hint hint

• Advertisement

If we done one over the christmas, would a 2 week challenge starting the 22nd/23rd suit most people and it would be over then the 5/6th of January when most people are back to work(or school or college)???

Or a month long one from 5th of Dec, that could be too long though, we'd probably all be sick of it by then:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Joined the group too. Would be up for a challenge whenever.

I'm up for a longer challenge, if only to give me a bit more time to try and get some points earned in between getting drunk etc over xmas. Maybe have a shorter one first though, although it looks like I cannot even link my blog to another challenge until the current one finishes so due to time zone differences could maybe do with a bit more than a day between the previous one finishing so that I don't miss the chance to join the new one.

Is anyone else currently in another challenge at the moment?

OK then, who's the "Mr. Popular" with the 50 people watching their blog badge?
    http://www.360voice.com/group/682

Not I, I only have 2 watching!!!:(

I'm not in any challenge at the moment anyways, so am up for a challenge whenever but mainly a big one over christmas!

Im in a challenge it only started yesterday.. so wait for me!!

Im in a challenge it only started yesterday.. so wait for me!!

You better disable those auto challenges!!!

Signed up too!

Signed up too!

Good Man Latches!!!!

A big rematch so, you nearly caught me in the last challenge!!

• Advertisement

Good Man Latches!!!!

A big rematch so, you nearly caught me in the last challenge!!

I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky tight achievement games! :D

Advertisement