Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamerscore Challenge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

robinph wrote: »
    OK then, who's the "Mr. Popular" with the 50 people watching their blog badge?
    http://www.360voice.com/group/682

Probably me. Theres a thread in the forums where you can sign up to watch others and have others watch you. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Im in a challenge it only started yesterday.. so wait for me!!
    It's not showing you as being in one at the moment, could just be the time zone difference with what the blogs consider midnight to be though. Make sure that you turn off the AutoChallenges before your current one finishes or it will just go and enter you straight into another one right after.
    bucks73 wrote: »
    Probably me. Theres a thread in the forums where you can sign up to watch others and have others watch you. :D
    Pimping yourself out for extra badges, hmm must try that one. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Well my last auto challenge just finished, and I lost yet again. So are we going for a long one or a couple of shorter ones over xmas then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Well my last auto challenge just finished, and I lost yet again. So are we going for a long one or a couple of shorter ones over xmas then?

I think a good long challenge over the xmas, 21 or 14 days!

A long challenge gets my vote too, give me time to find a copy of Avatar or some 2k sports games and get some points together. ;)

• Advertisement

A long challenge gets my vote too, give me time to find a copy of Avatar or some 2k sports games and get some points together. ;)

Eh Avatar and 2k sports games!!!!! we'll have to play them so if you do, just to keep it fair!!!

I've actually been pretty rubbish at getting any points for the last while although I've bought loads of new games in the last month. Must just be getting the wrong types of games but it seems to be taking me longer to get from 19,000->20,000 than it did the previous thousand points.

ya, i've been on 25k for ages now...I have a few new games for christmas, so should be in good shape for the challenge...

I wont be playing Avatar by the way!!!:D

I don't think I could take the shame of playing Avatar either actually.

I don't think I could take the shame of playing Avatar either actually.

FACT

I dont think anybody would bother anyways, no point spending money on that game just for points, that be mental...

The last challenge we did was sound, nobody did Avatar or any of the easy 2k Sports games...

• Advertisement

Also agree on the one long challenge.

And an unofficial ban on Avatar and the easy 2K games. :D

bucks73 wrote: »
    And an unofficial ban on Avatar and the easy 2K games. :D

Agreed!!!

So how long of a challenge are we talking, a month, 21 or 14 days???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I like the idea of a 21 day challenge. Maybe even longer so it lasts over Christmas and that way anyone who gets games as gifts would have a good chance of seeing a spike in their score.

ya sound, i think it should run until the week of Jan 5th, thats when most people will be back to work or school i think...

So if we do a 21 day one, we should start that around the 15th.

Or if we done a month long one, we could start it on friday or saturday...

One running until the 5th or whenever it is you kids head back to skiving off classes sounds fine with me, I'll be "working" all through inorder to save up my holidays though so it needs to be a longer challenge to give me a chance of getting any points together. Isn't someone still stuck in an auto challenge at the moment though?

Maybe set one up to kick off this weekend or early next week to give people a chance to join in?

ya sounds good...

Is everyone ok to start one this weekend?

robinph, you mentioned you need a longer challenge, so it a month ok for you? Or is that too long for other people?

A month is fine with me, but I'll be loosing anyway so won't make much difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Yeah, a month is good, nice and long!

Bring it! :pac: :D

Right Folks, below is the Link to join the challenge
    http://www.360voice.com/join/KWFISWY5

It will last 30 days and we will start it on Saturday hopefully, that means everyone hoping to join the challenge will have to join by midnight Friday.

Everyone is welcome to join!

And Good Luck!

Avatar and the 2k6 sports games are the only games not allowed.

Joined, I see it lists if people have yet to play Avatar or not which I've never noticed before.

• Advertisement

ya its does, to the 360voice members apparently its a badge of honour not to have played it..

Joined.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Louisburgh lass

I joined...:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Louisburgh lass

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Right Folks, below is the Link to join the challenge
    http://www.360voice.com/join/KWFISWY5

Avatar and the 2k6 sports games are the only games not allowed.

Ah crap....there goes my plan....

Only messing! ;);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

silvine wrote: »

Shocking stuff that!!!! during development they musta justed tacked on the achievements at the very end...

silvine wrote: »

Did you definitely join???

Your tag aint on the list when i viewed the challenge...

We haven't even started yet and CKWPORT is already predicted to be the winner:
    Challenge Scout

There is a challenge scout!!!!!

hard to know how they are calculating me as the winner already, LatchBones looks to have way higer stats than me when it comes to earning points...

I have a 30 Day Average of 44

LatchBones has a 30 Day Average of 128

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

CKWPORT wrote: »
    I have a 30 Day Average of 44

LatchBones has a 30 Day Average of 128

I'm not sure how that's worked out!

When we starting this anyway? i'm an eager beaver! :)

Advertisement