Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamerscore Challenge

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

ya, there's no way it can continue like this....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

May start renting easy games, Scene it Box office, could be getting lashed out of it. Lost as well, have Turok at home but tdont think I'd really be into it, the demo wasnt a patch on the old N64 version.

I think Turok is mainly multiplayer points...you probably wont get much from the single player game...

I have Fallout 3 sitting there unplayed, probably get a few 100 outta it but it would take ages...so no more quick points for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

ya 1000 last night from fifa 06 road to the world cup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

xbox36016 wrote: »
    ya 1000 last night from fifa 06 road to the world cup

What planet are you from?

Seriously..... f3ck off....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Haven't a clue what you are doing in this thread xbox36016.

I was playing Fallout 3 but it takes way too long to get achievements (great game though). So I pulled out a copy of Too Human for some cheap points last night and it's actually not that bad!

Anyone know if you can finish Prince of Persia in a week? Seems like a good game to rent and clock up points with.

Other contenders: The Darkness, Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy.

There's no way people can maintain jumps of 1000+ points in a weekend. There's not that many easy games out there.

ya, theres not a hope the 1000+ in a 2 days can be maintained....

I might have to rent a game the weekend to keep up, something Will I Am Not was playing over the weekend maybe!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

CKWPORT wrote: »
    ya, theres not a hope the 1000+ in a 2 days can be maintained....

I might have to rent a game the weekend to keep up, something Will I Am Not was playing over the weekend maybe!!!

lol. I might pick BOS, give my big button pads another game. Having a peripheral with only 1 game annoys me.

ya, its a good laugh with a few around.....the answers some people pick are priceless...

...and there is a few easy points outta it, you just gotta keep playing, its all accumlative stuff...

silvine wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can finish Prince of Persia in a week? Seems like a good game to rent and clock up points with.

I got Prince Of Persia last friday when it came out, you can easily finish it in 3 days really if you play it a fair bit. I'd say there's about 12 hours of play in it tops. Really sexy game though! probably the best looking game i've seen. It's not overly generous on the points though....

• Advertisement

I got Prince Of Persia last friday when it came out, you can easily finish it in 3 days really if you play it a fair bit. I'd say there's about 12 hours of play in it tops. Really sexy game though! probably the best looking game i've seen. It's not overly generous on the points though....

It is great. You'd get about 200 points early on, then there's a drought till the end of the game. I'm enjoying it alot though.

rizzla wrote: »
    It is great. You'd get about 200 points early on, then there's a drought till the end of the game. I'm enjoying it alot though.

I saw there was an achievement (for 100g) if Elika saves you less than a hundred times in the whole game, not a hope of me getting that! i've fell stupidly loads (and loads)

I saw there was an achievement (for 100g) if Elika saves you less than a hundred times in the whole game, not a hope of me getting that! i've fell stupidly loads (and loads)

I wouldn't get it even if it was 1000 saves. :)

There was me thinking I was going well! The Lass must have used her ace, I was fairly close to her, now shes pulled a few hundred away. Catching up with latchbones, although silvine is hot on my tale.
    I'll have to stop playing Become a legend in Pro Evo, not very rewarding until the team starts winning things!
    May find some easy games ;)

Looks like Daz0rz is gonna pass me today anyways by a good margin....

I am gonna have to get stuck in this weekend and get my place back, i'm away all next weekend so will lose 3 days...i will probably end up in last place by then...

I think Lego Star Wars could be rediscovered this weekend. :D

are all those Lego games not tight for points, you have to do mulitple play throughs and loads of searching and collecting to get points...that puts me off straight away...

I liked the ones in mirrors edge and bioshock where you have to play through the full game with firing a shot or not harvesting any little sisters...

are all those Lego games not tight for points, you have to do mulitple play throughs and loads of searching and collecting to get points...that puts me off straight away...

I liked the ones in mirrors edge and bioshock where you have to play through the full game with firing a shot or not harvesting any little sisters...

Stones to that so. May rent out that Mirrors Edge. Few people playing it so it must at least be playable. :)

ya, mirrors edge is an esay few 100, (but i found it a bit frustrating)

Check an achievement guide for Lego Star Wars before scraping the idea, i could be wrong....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The Lego ones are all doable for the full 1000 points, but they can take a while. Although I think that the Star Wars ones were quicker than the Indy and Batman ones, but I could just be a bit slow on the games lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Star Wars TCS was a very long playthrough, at least twice as long as Indy which was quick enough alright to rack up a fair few hundred but the full 1000 took a bit of work. Have Batman ready to go too and I find them enjoyable so all the better.

ya, got Batman too, the missions are short enough, but you gotta do a good few to get any points...the Tim Burton Batman score is a great bonus too...

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Louisburgh lass

I see no one took any heed of my last message:(
    I guess im gonna have to go and raid Game stop see is there are any lady friendly games.
    Maybe one or two of ye might like to take the weekend off give me a chance to catch up:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Looks like Daz0rz is gonna pass me today anyways by a good margin....

I am gonna have to get stuck in this weekend and get my place back, i'm away all next weekend so will lose 3 days...i will probably end up in last place by then...

Im working this weekend sat, sun and monday :eek: 8am - 8pm each day so im going to be passed as well id say.. but still.. ive still got a few games dying to be played at home :D

Im working on jimmy bond atm.. Its a pretty decent game. Online and off.

BOS is a great game when you play it with friends. Its really enjoyable and fun.. You get atleast 20 points every round as well :pac:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

I see no one took any heed of my last message:(
    I guess im gonna have to go and raid Game stop see is there are any lady friendly games.
    Maybe one or two of ye might like to take the weekend off give me a chance to catch up:p

ha ha, she says from her comfortable mid table position!!!
    dazftw wrote: »
    You get atleast 20 points every round as well :pac:

eh Shhhhhhh!!!

I see i'm third now.....down from second....not for long!!!

I see nearly everyone is/has been playing Bond at some stage.
    Is iy just me or did anyone else find it ridiculously easy on medium?
    I rented it yesterday, fired it up at 5.45, collected herself from the station at 9.15, turned it back on at 10.45 and had it finished by 11.20!
    I rented it for the week and the only reason I'll hang onto it is to try clear it on 007!

ya, i only played it through on 007, heard it was easy so just put it up to the hardest, its a very average game!

So its still relatively easy on 007?

ya, its very easy, i was stuck on a few sections for a good while but that was more cause of the shoddy cover system and annoying controls...

• Advertisement

Whats the new Need for Speed like. Or any of them for that matter on the 360, havent played one of them in years.

Advertisement