Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gamerscore Challenge

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I like the new one, its kinda like NFS Most Wanted, which was really good.

I just borrowed it off a friend, got Midnight Club LA too, couldnt get into it at all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I'll check out the Pro Street one, think her nephew has it, might be worth a bash! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

CKWPORT wrote: »
    I like the new one, its kinda like NFS Most Wanted, which was really good.

I think the new Undercover is worse than Most Wanted, which I've recently finished (best NFS I've played). Undercover's handiling feels real twitchy.

Anyone play the Simpsons game, reviews seem alright. Might pick it up. Looks like a fun game with enjoyable achievements.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Louisburgh lass

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Right Folks, below is the Link to join the challenge
    http://www.360voice.com/join/KWFISWY5

It will last 30 days and we will start it on Saturday hopefully, that means everyone hoping to join the challenge will have to join by midnight Friday.

Everyone is welcome to join!

And Good Luck!

Avatar and the 2k6 sports games are the only games not allowed.

oh oh someone broke the rules can we disqualify those players:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Anyone else embarrased that Dash of Destruction is #1 on the groups most popular list?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

rizzla wrote: »
    Anyone else embarrased that Dash of Destruction is #1 on the groups most popular list?

Well it was free.. I don't think anyone can resist free stuff lol.

Game of the year in my book.. :P

What was it just me that played the NHL game? I honestly didnt know haha oh well.:D

On a side note I honestly think theres easier games than the 2k6.. I cant get all those achivements its a horrible broken game that doesn't work.

& QoS is a great game imo, a 1000 pointer for me anyway.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I really enjoyed QoS too but traded it in as no one else of the friend list was getting it so couldnt be bothered with the MP myself.

I thought the cover system worked very well with the COD4 engine. Something that IW should look at for CoDMW2.

As for Dash of Destruction, if any more companies want to give us free games to advertise their product then I am more than happy to avail of the easy 200 points. :D

bucks73 wrote: »
    As for Dash of Destruction, if any more companies want to give us free games to advertise their product then I am more than happy to avail of the easy 200 points. :D

It didn't even make me want doritos :rolleyes:

Lol...I hate the things. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Didn't even notice anything about Doritos, was all over too quick to notice that much about anything in the game.

• Advertisement

I think I may have finally caught up with the Lass! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

The dust has settled, the tallies counted, and in the end, will i am not pulled out the victory... putting up a total gain of 9,685 points in 30 days!

Congrats to Will I Am Not

It was almost a one horse race!! I never thought it was possible that someone could play on the xbox so much!!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

rizzla wrote: »

lol at that ;)

Question for you... 950 points from Blue Dragon:eek:

How? Just How?

I thought I was doing well scoring over 2500 points in the month. But nearly 10000 points from the winner!!!! :eek: Good laugh, The Lass caught me on the last day for the mid table finish! :(

Yeah Will and Daz put up crazy scores. Fair play to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I would have done better but i accidently bought a PS3 and was playing that a fair bit instead of competing! oh well :)

twas fun, but I gave up on the 2nd last day to play fallout.. Really didnt want to play lost and csi lol.

on a side note I finished fallout just earlier tonight, great game!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

10,000 points is madness. Well done to Will and Daz - you truly are achievement whores!

I got side-tracked with Fallout 3 too. Great game

Advertisement