Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimatethrills.ie

Options
  • 16-10-2008 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Im thinking of buying my brother flying lessons for his 40th and was wondering if anyone heard of this company,,, what are they like etc??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

hi donegal boy

i took a flying lesson in the weston airport a couple of years back, a present from my girlfriend. it is an amazing experience alright, he would be well chuffed. the 1 hour is pretty sweet too, plenty of time to fly around over maynooth and trim (i think) a huge castle down there somewhere. bring a warm jacket up as it can get a bit chilly flying at 2000 ft in a sardine can with wings on it, but well worth it.

think she may have gotten the voucher from argos, and i added to it top get the hour. one idea is to contact the weston airport themselves, im sure they have all the answers. they also do helicopter lessons and trips too. now thats next birthday sorted;)

Advertisement