Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voucher for flying lessons

Options
  • 16-10-2008 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Im thinking of buying my brother flying lessons for his 40th and was wondering if anyone heard of ultimatethrills.ie or has anyone used them before,,, what are they like etc??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Havent heard of them myself, how do they compare price wise agains the likes of topgifts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Best bet is to go down to Weston Aerodrome and chat to them about it. You'll get it cheaper too without having to pay an 'agency' fee as such. They do vouchers and stuff in Weston, introductory flights, and you can buy lessons in bulk too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

+1for Glowing's idea of going directly to Weston. Did this for my brother a few years ago. He has his private licence now so it was a great success.

Advertisement