Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fracture of t5 vertabrae

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 EMZ0907

in physio they jus basically try get u naked!:p haha nah im only messing!they just make you do these movements so they can test ur range of movement and your strength etc.....they also seem to poke a prod u alot to feel they muscles and the bone and for all the weaknesses.iv all my movement but im a bit of a weakling at the moment!so for me its just build up muscle loss but you may just need to do some things to help movement n not rebuild muscle?depends....well thats what my lady said anyway!

on to the helmets though its actually a good topic cause do you get what u pay for?is a more expensive hat safer than a less expensive one?

ps i like the new hats!they is kinda cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭kick-on

was back to work today, absolutely fecked after a month of doin nothing!!!!!!

awe you poor thing!:o it is like that for a while now i must say....im 4months into it and i still get wrecked!i think its because we are not as active as we normally are(im pretty active, im always on the go or doing something!not one to sit around!) so i think its just you get terrible unfit.the brace definately doesnt help.its ridiculously restrictive!sit down LOTS! especially on a chair with a back as i found if you just sat on a stool because your back is weak, you kinda hunch over which makes things worse!believe it or not standing is better than sitting, as it puts less pressure on the spine, but i know that you just get exhausted and need a sit down.so get yourself a nice comfy chair!!!:D

would also be careful on the chairs!i used to get put on mad ones that took me 20mins to get off cause of the stupid back brace!sloping seat....not a good idea!(my friends found it hilarious though):)

IM BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!YEAY!!!!i cant believe iv waited 4months!im so happy im so so so happy!i had no pain and i was a lot more supple than i thought i would be!today was possibly the best day of my life!hahaha:D most amazing feeling in the world:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭kick-on

2 more weeks for me! :), i cant bloody wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ive been watchin out for big hedges to go jumpin since i gt d brace off wendesday :)

• Advertisement

haha it gets worse!!all i wanted to do was gallop for about 3 hours!!:D but steady as she goes and the likes.....thats monday!bahahaha more than enough time between now and then to be back ready to get proper stuck in!none of this hissy stuff hehe trust me its beyond an amazing feeling just sitting there the first 10seconds!:D

Advertisement