Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC

Options
  • 17-10-2008 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can find a list of courses that FETAC offer? I have their website but can't seem to find what I'm looking for on it.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Whereabouts are you planning to do the course? And what course do you want to do? Say for example, you are planning to do the course in Dublin City Centre and you want to do childcare, google Childcare and City Centre

To the best of my knowledge all fetac courses are not collectively listed on one site, certain colleges do certain courses and you look the courses up through the colleges.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

FETAC are the awarding body, you need to go to the individual colleges to get info on courses.

Advertisement