Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is guitar from GH3 combatible with GHWT?

Options
  • 17-10-2008 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Is guitar from Guitar Hero 3 combatible with Guitar Hero Wourld Tour?
    I preordered Guitar Hero (4) World Tour, and as an offer there was free bass guitar which looked exactly like one from Guitar Hero 3. I said no, because I already had one, and would end it up with 3 guitars in my house. But I really hope I did not make a mistake. Now I'm wondering if my "old" guitar is combatible with GHWT at all, and I based my assumptions only on the looks?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I mean GH for PS3 if that makes any differance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

It'll work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

GH3 les paul works with everything as does GH2 exploder (360). Rockband drums also work with GHWT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,154 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Did i read this right? You were offered a free bass guitar and you said no? :confused::confused:

Madness :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭el_bandita

Madness :pac:

Dumba.s.s more like it... :(

Advertisement