Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

editing xbox 360 version using camera

Options
  • 17-10-2008 10:01am

I was just wondering if anybody has dont this or has any tips. I have done a little so far but its terrible.

I will try again tonight. But are there any good sites were i can get take photo's of the kits faces ect ........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

The edit mode is really good this year on 360, you just need to know how to use it. Take the photo of the jersey, save it. Then go to create another one again but this time open the old editing grid thing. Insert the image of the jersey [the one that you just made] into the grid. Now you have to rub out the colour of the jersey around the sponsor and whatever eg. crest. And then your done. Enjoy ;p

It really is good this year, I'll post pics if some of you are still having trouble.

Advertisement